Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Project 365 - Catching up (again)

Skipping all pleasantries, away we go!

Day 32 - Goodies for which to Spin
32.365 goodies for which to spin
Some delicious fiber to spin!

Day 33 - Busted m' Lip
Busted M' Lip 33.365
Hard to see, but there's a bruise on the right side of my lip (in this picture). Let me tell you an amusing story: Wino and I were going gang-busters on a soda sale at CVS. They had Pepsi products for $2.22 for a 12-pack.  Who can resist that, right?! Well genius me decides to be clever when I picked up one of said 12-packs from the cart and smacked the corner of it into my lip.  I was put off soda duty shortly thereafter and discovered when I got into the car that not only was my lip swollen, but it was also bleeding....our friend Punch would have been proud (MMA fighter that he is....).  When we got home, I then proceeded to drop the same soda pack on my foot.  Brilliant!

Day 34 - Quilts
Quilts 34.365
A beautiful quilt made by Pepper's aunt, displayed at Salt and Pepper's house.

Day 35 - Sparkly!
Sparkly! 35.365
I had a rare day to spin and so I started on one of the batts that you saw on Day 32 (above).

Day 36 - Kitty Watching The Puppy Bowl
36.365 Kitty Watching The Puppy Bowl
Margot was quite enthralled by all the puppies horsing around during the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.

Day 37 - Nada

Day 38 - First time out in....who knows!!
38.365 First time out in....who knows!!
My picture mojo was off last week, apologies everyone. Wino worked late every single day so my routine was shot and so the pictures were the first thing to be forgotten.
Since Wino was at work, I decided to hang out with a friend at the bar for the evening this night.  Had quite a bit of fun!

Day 39 - Chicken and Dumplings!
39.365 Chicken and Dumplings!
Please gasp at my culinary prowess!  I made me some chicken and dumplings!

Day 40 - zippo

Day 41 - A Cloudy Look Through the Glass
41.365 A Cloudy Look Through the Glass
Luckily for me, I carpool again! This affords me the opportunity to grab great sunset shots like this!

Day 42 - "Velvet Lining" to Spin
42.365 "Velvet Lining" to Spin
My name is Kathy, and I am a fiber-holic. In one week I made 4 fiber purchases....this was #3.

Day 43 - Little Mountains of Goodness
43.365 Little Mountains of Goodness
My tribute to Valentine's day: Red Velvet Cupcakes with a White Russian Cream Cheese frosting.  Yuuuuum!


Day 44 - Zilch

Day 45 - F.S. - Finished Socks!
45.365 F.S. - Finished Socks!
You saw sock one on day 26 as a sock in progress, well here they are both all finished!!!  My first-ever pair of socks!  I rock!

And that gets us caught up to today!

No comments:

Post a Comment