Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A New Format for *365*

Ok, so this posting daily thing is getting hard to manage.  I've decided to go to a once-a-week update of my photos.  It'll make my life easier!

So here's where I left off!

Day 20 - Ready to Run
Ready To Run 20.365

We did not lure him into this position, he did it of his own free will!

Day 21 - After The Rain
After The Rain 21.365

We had a rain storm the evening before, and the clouds with the beautiful blue sky made for a striking picture.

Day 22 - Feelin' Blue
Feelin' Blue 22.365

Got some new blue nail polish from Avon.  Perfect for spring (which is what it feels like 'round these parts).

Day 23 - Sleepy Fella
Sleepy Fella 23.365

Such an angelic face when he's asleep....dude was out cold!

Day 24 - An Evening At Home
An Evening At Home 24.365

Just chillin' like the white wine we were drinkin'

Day 25 - What The?!
What The?! 25.365

Just an artsy shot, because there was nothing else interesting to shoot.

Day 26 - S.I.P. Sock In Progress
S.I.P. - Sock in Progress 26.365

I decided to knit some socks out of my hexipuff yarn...I got really tired of the hexipuffs.  I need some more interesting yarn I guess.

Day 27 - One Of Those Days
One Of Those Days 27.365

I was having "one-of-those-days" on Friday, then to top it off I noticed the heel of my two-month-old boot is busted....

Day 28 - Catching Up
Catching Up 28.365

I spent Saturday lazing about, and catching up on my RSS feeds...specifically my knitting blogs!

Day 29 - ANOTHER FAIL
I can't believe I forgot to take a picture!  Boo!

Day 30 - Happy Feet
Happy Feet 30.365

I love my pink slippers and K. Bell crazy socks, it's a fun combo.  And no, I did not knit the slippers

Ok we're all caught up folks!  I should be posting every Sunday from here on out.

I realize that I need to do an update on my knitting and my progress to get in shape.  That may come tomorrow.  Until then, tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment