Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Days 10 and 11 - The 365 Project

Here is my day 10 submission for the 365 photos project: Fresh Socks!
 I love getting new socks. Eventually I will become proficient at knitting my own but until then I love K. Bell socks. They're comfy, come in cool patterns AND have my initials embroidered on the toe (that's a great conversation starter...people actually think that I have that done, lol!)
Now for day 11: Let Sleeping Noahs Lie
I was at home today waiting for the inspector for the city to come and give us the green light to fire up the solar panels we had installed last week. Needless to say both kitties were excited to have human company, Noah especially. At one point he pushed the knitting out of my lap so that he could cuddle up on my chest.  This was a tricky shot to get, had to mute my phone and move very slowly...you can see one of his peepers open with a warning leer.  He was still happy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment