Friday, November 7, 2008

The End of Week One

I am ushering in week 2 with possibly a couple days off. Crazy? You ask, yes, and pretty much a novel suicide. I'm determined to make it through though, I'm about a day ahead as far as word count is concerned so as long as I write my daily total tonight (maybe a bit more) I'll only be a day behind come Monday AND I'm thinking I'll have enough time to write on Sunday evening, so...maybe I wont fall behind after all.
I hit 12K last night, it was quite an experience, I'm still all abuzz because I passed 10K so every word more than that is adding extra layers to the cake and making it all the more yummy.
Tonight I'm going to a meet up with the NaNo's in my area, I'm excited because I haven't had a chance to meet any of them yet. Here's hoping I actually get some writing done!

No comments:

Post a Comment