Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 3 Update

Ok, so tonight I churned out 2063 words for a grand total of 7665. I'm still ahead of the game. At least I wrote more that 1667 unlike yesterday when I wrote less. I'm still ahead by 2664.
It was a pain the buttocks to find a place to write tonight. The library near my apartment is antiquated and doesn't even have tables near the wall so that I could use an outlet. Just my luck that my computer ended up dying within 10 minutes of being unplugged. It's a great computer, but I swear the battery life on this thing sucks jolly ranchers. I really want to get a new MacBook, but I can't afford it quite yet...soon though...soon.
So after finding a bust at the library, I decided to try the Starbucks, however, both tables near the outlet were occupied, so I didn't even bother to stop. I ended up working at my house, and got into a comfortable groove with my beanie on. I work really well with this hat, I'm thinking it will be my good luck charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment