Thursday, November 18, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day 18

Word Count: 30,136 (post write-in)

While I didn't write with the "official" write-in group, I met up with a friend instead.  Despite the annoying girl next to us in the library, we managed to reach our personal goals for the evening and left the library feeling accomplished.

I'm relieved to have caught up to where I should be today.  I'm really feeling a win this year and I'm ecstatic.  I told Wino this morning that training for a 5K makes anything else look do-able (except maybe a marathon....that would require more extensive training), but anything else is totally a can-do!

One draw back that I've found about being so intent about NaNoWriMo this year is that my spelling and grammar have seriously taken a nose dive in quality.  I have to make sure I reread all emails that I send at work because otherwise I would have wise-a$$ students emailing me back pointing out my mistakes.

I've got to get my word count in at lunch tomorrow 'cause I've got a party to go to tomorrow night!  I love parties ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment