Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Leftovers

Amazingly this year, after my three Thanksgiving festivities, I was left with no leftovers sent home with me. I am personally overjoyed by this fact, because, while I love me some turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing and pumpkin pie, I hate hauling home the leftovers. They always end up so dry and tasteless the next few days. It's almost as though Thanksgiving gives these normally dry, bland foods some magical moist and yummy quality. Go figure.

Foggy season is upon us apparently. This is my first year commuting 100+ miles a day and this will determine whether I move up north to avoid the weather. I'm hoping not, I am happy where I am, and I certainly don't want to figure out how to have a long distance relationship. Tonight when I came home the fog was blissfully absent, however there was the weird mist that descended upon the valley that was enough to keep my windshield wipers going the whole drive. Hopefully it wont get much worse than this in the months to follow, I don't really want to live out of a hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment